Connect Crew Zoom Meeting
We made history in Scoil Mhuire when the teachers from the Connect Crew; Ms Morgan,Ms O’Connor,Ms O’Connell, Ms Mc Carthy ,Ms Cotterell and Mr Mc Donagh, met with some pupils from the Connect Crew for a Zoom Meeting!
We had a super meeting together and it was lovely to see all the smiling faces again,even if it was just on a screen.
This is what we talked about:
Some of the ways to cope during lockdown were;
- Journaling,Keep a diary,
- Making Memory boxes and memory cards recording our feelings
- Acknowledging that our feelings can go up and down
- Have a routine,be organised
- See the lockdown as a positive thing
- Avoid watching too much News on TV as it can be scary
We also talked about what we have learned about ourselves during lockdown.We have discovered that;
- We have become better at skills such as cooking,baking,helping at home
- We have found that we are really enjoying our family time together
- We learned that we can relax by running,jigsaws,playing basketball
- We have discovered just how important hand hygiene is and we are washing our hands lots!
We talked about what we were most looking forward to :
- Seeing our friends and family was of course top of the list!
- Going on holidays
- Staying well and seeing people recovering from Covid was also important.
We hope that you find this useful and that you all stay well!
From All The Connect Crew